Which 6 habits you choose for 2018 is a highly personal issue – it depends on what you want in life, where you’re at, what you’ve done already, what kind of a person you want to be.
Are you unhealthy or overweight? You might want to choose habits related to eating healthier and exercising regularly.
Are you stressed out and in debt? You might choose habits dealing with decluttering, simplifying your schedule, becoming more frugal.
Are you looking for a career change? You could choose things like waking early, so you can have more time to work on a new career, and creating something amazing every day.
Tired of smoking or drinking or procrastinating? Replace your old habits with new triggers.
But for most people, here are some great habits you could choose from that I believe will make the most difference:
- Daily exercise. Choose an activity you enjoy.
- Eating healthier. Choose real, unprocessed foods that you love.
- Waking earlier. This isn’t completely necessary for anything, other than it gives you some quiet time where you can relax and find peace, or create something amazing in quiet.
- Decluttering. Simplifying your schedule and possessions is an amazing way to find the focus you’re looking for.
- Focus on creating. Every day, set aside time at the beginning of the day to clear away distractions and just create that something amazing.
- Stopping impulse spending. This could make a great difference to your finances and help get you out of debt.
There are many other great choices, of course, including but not limited to:
- Reading novels.
- Taking photographs.
- Quitting smoking or drinking.
- Spending quality time with spouse or kids.
- Getting organized.
- Keeping your house clean.
- Saving or making debt payments.
And many more. What six will you choose?